Democracy needs people who participate.
There are various ways for showing political commitment, for instance by
- voting in elections
- submitting a petition to the parliamentary Petition Committee
- contacting a member of parliament about a problem believed to be of public interest
- participating in political actions groups, clubs, associations, organisations, etc.
- joining political parties
- promoting public initiatives, referendums, demonstrations, etc.
Members of the Bremen Parliament seek dialogue with the people. They are expected to be responsive to the ideas and concerns of the citizens. Their addresses are available from their parliamentary party offices or via internet:
Informations on the members of parliament in german.